Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hey Everyone!

Today, on my newest tour stop to promote my new m/m novel HARD, I’m guest blogging with my friend Joyce Anthony!

Joyce is the author of an incredible novel called Storm. I’m honoured to be stopping by her blog today to talk about HARD!

You can check out the post by clicking here: http://joyce-anthony.blogspot.com/

She’s got a review and will be talking a bit about the novel itself!

And while you’re at it, why not check out the Hard Blog that has tons of free stuff including a free soundtrack to the novel, a free ebook, a free podcast and more!

There’s more free stuff coming so make sure to check out the hard blog at www.areyouhardyet.blogspot.com

And, make sure to check out Breathless Press to get your very own copy of HARD! You can check them out at www.breathlesspress.com

0 comments:

 

Jamieson Wolf | Copyright 2009