Friday, December 11, 2009


Hey Everyone!

Well, have I got a treat for you today! I’m at not one but TWO stops on my tour today to promote my new m/m novel HARD! How cool is that?

First, stop by Michelle Lauren’s blog where she interviews yours truly about HARD and about what’s next in the works in progress. Even better, three lucky readers will win a copy of Hard!

All you have to do is leave a comment on the post and I’ll pick the winners this weekend!

You can check out the action here:

http://michellelaurenbooks.com/blog/archives/2916

As if that isn’t enough excitement, I’m also guest posting over at Joyce Anthony’s blog and talking about the true life story behind HARD.

You can check out the true life story here:

http://www.joyce-anthony.blogspot.com/

And for even MORE excitement (I know, how can you stand it?) make sure to stop by the Hard Blog at www.areyouhardyet.blogspot.com to check out all kinds of freebies including a soundtrack to the novel, a free ebook and more!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

 

Jamieson Wolf | Copyright 2009