Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hey Everyone!

Well the third stop on my virtual book tour finds me sitting down to chat with best selling author Ron Morgans. He’s the author of the incredible Fox and Farraday mysteries. If you haven’t read any of his books, you simply have to. Start with The Deadline Murders, on heck of a good read.

Ron interviewed me about all kinds of things: what I like to write, how I write and, most importantly, about my new novel Hard. It’s one of the best interviews I’ve ever taken part in and Ron is an incredible interviewer.

To stop on by and read the interview, check it out here:

http://ronmorgans.blogspot.com/2009/12/please-welcome-jamieson-wolf.html

It was super fun to talk to Ron about Hard and I hope you stop by! Leave a comment if you can. I’m going to do a draw at the end of the tour from everyone who has left a comment and draw three names. Those three lucky people will win a copy of HARD!

Make sure to check out the interview here:

http://ronmorgans.blogspot.com/2009/12/please-welcome-jamieson-wolf.html

HARD will be released by the good people at Breathless Press on December 11th! In the meantime, make sure to check them out here: www.breathlesspress.com

And, when you have a moment, why not stop by The Hard Blog. Once there, you’ll be able to download tons of free goodies including a free ebook, a free soundtrack and more! There’s more free stuff coming, so make sure to check back often!

Visit the Hard Blog here: www.areyouhardyet.blogspot.com

Woohoo!

0 comments:

 

Jamieson Wolf | Copyright 2009